Acura NSX - Concept 2012 - Has Acura embodied the past and future?

2012 Acura NSX Concept Car

Here's the new 2012 NSX Concept car. One of my favorite cars of the New York Auto Show. Acura did a very good job on this concept. Its worthy new rendition of one of their iconic cars. From the looks, it looks like it will be a front engine as opposed to a mid-engine design. From my readings, it's going to be a v6 hybrid. Regardless of what it's going to be, it's the best car that Acura has.
2012 Acura NSX Concept Car

When I look at the other vehicles in the Acura line up, I'd have to say that bringing the NSX back will inject a lot of interest in the brand. It's exactly what the automaker needs to drum up interest in the brand again. This should be the well deserved flagship of Acura. Who knows, maybe I can get one...later.




2012 Acura NSX Concept Car

Comments